Setting Up Automated Deploys
Note: These steps are optional. You only have to do this if you want your CryoLayer site to stay in sync with your Webflow site.
After your website has been deployed to CryoLayer, follow these steps to automatically sync your CryoLayer site with your Webflow site every time it publishes:
- In the CryoLayer dashboard, go to your new website's settings page.
- Click the "Automated Deploys" tab.
- Copy the URL in from the box in that section.
- In your Webflow's website settings, go to the "Integrations" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Webhooks" section.
- Click the "+ Add Webhook" button.
- Under "Trigger Type", select "Site publish".
- Paste the webhook URL we copied from CryoLayer into the "Webhook URL" field.
Now every time you publish a change in Webflow, it should trigger a rebuild in CryoLayer!